MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA, in compliance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
ts corporate name is MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA S.A.U. Its Tax ID is A80837941. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 1969, Book 0, Folio 81, Section 8 of Companies, Sheet A-40401. Its registered office is at Carretera Casa del León Km 2, 03293 in Elche (Alicante). To communicate with us you can use the electronic means included in this website or any other that is advertised (telephone, fax, etc.) on it.
Casa del León Km 2, 03293 in Elche (Alicante). To communicate with us you can use the electronic means included in this website or any other that is advertised (telephone, fax, etc.) on it.
MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA informs that this website aims to facilitate, to the general public, the knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and of the products and services it provides, transmitting any purchase requests or information to the commercial services that support us.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data, whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and especially their honour and personal privacy, MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA SAU, informs users that
It has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
The Personal Data collected is subject to different automated and mixed processing, with different purposes, as we will explain below.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the GDPR, with regard to Information, Access, Rectification, Cancellation/Deletion, Portability, restriction of processing and Objection.
In compliance with the new European regulation governing the protection of personal data (GDPR General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you of the different types of processing that your data is subject to:
|MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA S.A.U.|
|Dirección:||Ctra. Casa del León, Km. 2|
03293 – Elche- (Alicante)
|Telephone:||966 657 300|
COMPETITIONS and PROMOTIONS
||Participation in contests for promotions of the Organization and products.
Sending communications for the same purpose via SMS or Email.
Promotion and Publication on the Social Networks
||The data will be transferred to third parties, for the work of promotions on the Social Networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, ...
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we at Musgrave SPAIN, S.A.U. are processing personal data concerning him/her, or not.
- Individuals concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the individuals concerned may request restrictions on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the handling or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the individuals concerned may object to the processing of their data. MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA, S.A.U. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- We also inform individuals concerned that they can file a complaint to the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, through the page www.agpd.es
- The way to exercise rights, will be through the data held by the Data controller in charge of the Files, where the individual concerned must communicate the Right that he wishes to exercise in order to send him/her the correct form and/or the appropriate procedures for doing so.
The intellectual property rights of the website and the various elements contained therein are the property of MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA or the companies that hold them and to whom MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA has requested authorization for their inclusion.
The said company has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification.
The right of partial reproduction of its content is granted provided that the following conditions apply:
· It is compatible with the purposes of the MUSGRAVE website.
· It is done in order to obtain the information contained and not for commercial purposes.
· None of the documents or graphics related to this website are modified in any way.
· No graphic available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
· Prior notice is given to MUSGRAVE.
· MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA has given its written consent.
MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will strive to avoid, correct or update them as the case may be.
Both the access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all the actions that he carries out with his user ID. Specifically, he will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even, in systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) . MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA will not be held liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information.
MUSGRAVE E ESPAÑA assumes no liability arising from the connection or contents of third-party links referred to on the web.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights of MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA, will result in legal action.
MUSGRAVE ESPAÑA will not be held liable for any security flaws that may arise or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of this website, of a browser malfunction or the use of non-updated versions thereof.